Skip to main content

Extending or Amending Your Status


How to Extend Your Program

How to Amend Your Program

You need to submit an Amendment Application if the following components of the scholar's program are changing:
  • Funding
  • Title
If you are amending other employment terms: Click here to see step-by-step instructions on how to submit an amendment application.

IFSO Listserv!

Subscribe to the listserv for International Faculty, Scholars, and Dependents! The listserv includes immigration updates, workshops, and upcoming event information.


Contact IFSO!

International Faculty & Scholars Office (IFSO)
Phone: (858) 246-1448