Skip to main content

Other Visa Types: Scholar Registration Form


The form below is intended for Faculty/Scholars in Other Statuses such as O-1, F1 OPT/STEM employed by UCSD, Non-UCSD sponsored J-1 Exchange Visitor, J-2 UCSD Employee, TN (not processed by ISEO), B-1, B-2, WB, WT, etc. 

J-1, H-1B, TN, E-3 Registrations must be submitted via iServices:

Other Status Registration

Form Instructions: Please provide the International Services and Engagement Office Scholar Services Team with copies of your passport biographical page, I-94, visa, and entry stamp for your most recent entry to the United States. Also, provide any immigration documents relevant to your current status, such as an EAD.