Skip to main content

J-1 Date Amendment Request Form


Departments can submit date amendments by updating the relative date fields in ISD.

Records created using the paper J-1 request system whose scholars are not currently in the U.S. can continue to submit date amendments via this request form if they prefer not to convert the record to ISD at this time.

Do not fill out this form unless you are the official department administrator/contact. After submitting the form, please review your form receipt to ensure accuracy of the data you entered. Please allow at least 2 business days for processing. 

Please note that we are unable to backdate the Start Date on a scholar's DS-2019; therefore we kindly ask that you date any new Start Date at least 2 days into the future upon submission. If it is an urgent request for a Start Date less than 2 days away, you must contact our office at