- To renew a visa stamp, follow the same procedure as that for an initial visa application.
I-94 Arrival/Departure Card
- Digital I-94 can be retrieved from the U.S. Customs and Border Protection website
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services can issue you a replacement I-94 card if it is lost or stolen. File Form I-102.
The institution that issued you your Form DS-2019 can issue you a replacement if it is lost, stolen, or damaged.
- If UC San Diego issued you your document, email the International Faculty & Scholar Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a new DS-2019
- If your form was not issued by UC San Diego, contact a Responsible Officer from the form-issuing institution.
Form I-797 Notice of Action
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services can issue you a replacement Form I-797 Notice of Action (H-1B, O-1) if it is lost or stolen. File Form I-824.
- Contact your country's nearest consulate office to arrange for a replacement passport.
Permanent Resident Card
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services can issue you a replacement Permanent Resident card if it is lost or stolen; see Replacing your permanent residence card.