International Scholar Address/Email/Phone Update Form 


This form should be completed by all international faculty and scholars within 10 days of any of this information changing. J-1 and F-1 students who are enrolled full-time in classes at UC San Diego should NOT be using this form and should refer instead to the separate ISPO change of addresss instructions found here.

H-1B Faculty/Scholars: You are required by law to notify USCIS of any change in residential address changes within 10 days via Form AR-11. In addition, please complete the change of address form below to notify IFSO of your change.

Contact Us

International Faculty & Scholar Office (IFSO)

Phone: (858) 246-1448

Monday through Friday
9 a.m. – 4 p.m.

Subscribe to the ListServ for International Scholars